As a general contractor, Rangel Construction takes the lead through the construction of your new building. Intense effort is made to ensure that the best value is achieved in regards to the building materials used, as well as the companies we choose to subcontract with. Your building will become part of our history, and as such its quality will always be important to us.
Remodeling and Renovations
Improvements and alternations to existing buildings requires a level of patience and thoroughness that not all builders have. Creativity in construction phasing is typically required, especially when working in an occupied space. Craftsmanship in the connection of new building components with old is essential in the effort make an old space or building look new. Rangel Construction understands these added responsibilities.
There is often a misconception of design/build construction. This process does not mean designing the building as you build it! Rather, Rangel Construction is hired to take lead of the entire project, from the very beginning. Rangel then hires design professionals as needed to develop construction drawings and specifications. We will work diligently to ensure you are satisfied with the project’s design, and that the final cost of the project stays at or below the established budget.
Typical Construction Responsibilities Include:
- Concrete (foundations, floors, sidewalks)
- Structural Steel and Decorative Metal Fabrications
- Woods and Plastics (rough framing, exposed timbers, finish carpentry/millwork)
- Thermal and Moisture Protection (roofing, siding, stucco/EIFS, insulation)
- Openings (doors, windows, skylights)
- Finishes (sheetrock, grid ceilings, ceramic tile, floor coverings, painting, wall vinyl)
- Specialties (bathroom partitions, mirrors, lockers, dry-erase boards, fire extinguishers)
- Furnishings (window blinds, cabinets and countertop, benches, specialty seating)
- Special Construction (pre-engineered buildings, swimming pools, sound control)
- Conveying Equipment (elevators, wheelchair lifts)
- Mechanical (fire Suppression, plumbing, HVAC)
- Site Earthwork and Improvements (excavation, grading, utilities, asphalt, landscaping)